Benefits of SDCFCCA Membership
- A professional newsletter, which includes information on upcoming trainings, and provides valuable information for early childhood caregivers.
- A support group system with monthly community meetings providing training, technical assistance and networking with other providers.
- Advocacy for Early Childhood Educators.
- Free child care referrals to help you build your business. (Licensed Family Child Care Homes in San Diego County).
- Collaborative training resources.
- Website access: www.SDCFCCA.org.
- Membership in the Cabrillo Federal Credit Union in San Diego 619- 547-7400 ,10075 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 200, San Diego 92131-1197.
- SDCFCCA workshops and a comprehensive annual conference for a nominal fee each year.
Please download an application below (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader), fill it out, and mail it to:
P.O. Box 3238,
Vista CA 92085-3238