Benefits of SDCFCCA Membership
- A professional newsletter, which includes information on upcoming trainings, and provides valuable information for early childhood caregivers.
- A support group system with monthly community meetings providing training, technical assistance and networking with other providers.
- Advocacy for Early Childhood Educators.
- Free child care referrals to help you build your business. (Licensed Family Child Care Homes in San Diego County).
- Collaborative training resources.
- Website access: www.SDCFCCA.org.
- Membership in the Cabrillo Federal Credit Union in San Diego 619- 547-7400 ,10075 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 200, San Diego 92131-1197.
- SDCFCCA workshops and a comprehensive annual conference for a nominal fee each year.
JOIN NOW BY USING THE PAYPAL LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOME PAGE
OR BY MAIL
Please download an application below (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader), fill it out, and mail it to (allow 4-6 weeks to process):
P.O. Box 3238,
Vista CA 92085-3238